Forest School is an independent day school located on the edge of Epping Forest for pupils aged 4-18yrs. The School comprises a Senior School, Sixth Form, Pre-Preparatory and Preparatory School on a single site.
Our boys and girls (more than 1,400 in equal proportion) are taught in single-sex classes from the ages of 7-16 and in a co-educational environment in the Pre-Preparatory School and Sixth Form. We believe this combination of single-sex and mixed educational opportunities – the diamond structure – gives our pupils the best of all worlds.
Our traditional House structure enables us to offer exceptional pastoral care as each pupil is treated as an individual, of whom we have the highest expectations, whilst our size enables us to offer breadth and depth of opportunity for personal development.
We benefit from a tremendous location on the very edge of north-east London, a city school surrounded by forest, creating a wonderfully diverse community for our pupils that we are very proud of.
Use the boxes below to find out everything that you need to know about that school, including admission policies and arrangements for fee assistance.
- Alleyn’s School
- Bancroft’s School
- Chigwell School
- City of London School
- City of London School for Girls
- Dulwich College
- Emanuel School
- Forest School
- Francis Holland School, Regent’s Park
- Francis Holland School, Sloane Square
- Godolphin and Latymer School
- Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School
- Highgate School
- King’s College School, Wimbledon
- Kingston Grammar School
- Knightsbridge School
- Latymer Upper School
- North London Collegiate School
- Northwood College for Girls GDST
- Queen’s Gate School
- Queen’s College
- South Hampstead High School GDST
- St Benedict’s School
- St Helen’s School
- St Paul’s Girls’ School
- The Lady Eleanor Holles School
- University College School, Hampstead
- Westminster School